F10® Hand Gel
F10® Hand Gel is a waterless skin decontaminant. Use 1ml on the hands for skin decontamination when a washbasin is unavailable. Has the rapid kill times and spectrum of F10®SC and is completely safe and non-irritant.
Available in 100ml, 500ml and 5 litre bottles.
- Waterless antiseptic agent ideal for swift hand disinfection.
- F10 core actives with 35% alcohol for quick drying with a kill rate >log6 (exceeding 1,000,000 times reduction in cell counts).
- Broad-spectrum and fast-acting.
- Forms an invincible glove to provide long-lasting residual protection.
- Higher emollient levels than most hand gels and is therefore kind to the skin, even after frequent use.
F10® Antiseptic Liquid Soap
F10® Antiseptic Soap is a broad spectrum, general purpose hygiene soap with rapid kill times of bacteria, viruses and fungi. It is non-irritant and contains emollients to prevent hands drying out.
Available in 500ml and 5 litre bottles.
- Broad spectrum kill of the F10 core actives
- Fast acting
- Designed for frequent use.
- Contains glycerine and lanolin to counter skin drying experienced with frequent use.
F10® Hand Scrub
F10® Hand Scrub is a broad spectrum, high level disinfecting scrub with rapid kill times of bacteria, viruses and fungi. It is non-irritant and contains emollients to prevent hands drying out.
Available in: 500ml and 5 litre bottles.
- Surgical level hand scrub and pre-op preparation
- Contains the F10 core actives with high levels of skin care components and is therefore broad spectrum effective, yet safe and mild.
- Proven zero skin irritation hazard on both intact and abraded skin.
- It is an ideal alternative to preparations containing chlorhexidene or iodine and will not cause skin irritations.
- Contains skin emollients to counter skin drying experiences with other surgical scrubs.
- Proven residual action. Use pre and post-operatively to provide long lasting protection.
- Fast-acting and will eliminate gram positive bacteria, e.g. Staphylococcus spp in 15 seconds and gram negative, e.g. Clostridium difficle, Pseudomonas spp. and yeasts, e.g. Candida albicans in 30 seconds.
- For a contact time of 1 minute, F10 Hand Scrub will achieve a >log8 (exceeding 100,000,000 times reduction in cell counts) and after repeated challenges still achieve > log 7 - 99.99999 % kill for a residual period of 3 hours.
Convenient pack of 100 biodegradable single use wipes impregnated with F10®SC for instant clean up and disinfection.
See here for technical information on the F10 product range and for the attributes of F10 Core Actives
Safe and effective skin disinfection
The most common reason for poor hand hygiene in the veterinary workplace or any animal care environment, excluding 'forgetting', is that the products available irritate or dry out the skin.
When clean hands are the single most important factor in preventing the spread of dangerous germs and antibiotic resistance in health care settings1 shouldn’t you have products available that everyone will be happy to use?
F10 Hand Hygiene products are proven effective, yet mild, to ensure optimal skin disinfection for you and your patients or pets.
Hand Hygiene products have an irritation grading of zero
F10’s zero irritation level combined with broad spectrum of kill makes the F10 Hand Hygiene range the natural first choice in any animal care facility.
Their efficacy and safety has proven them to be an excellent alternative to preparations containing chlorhexidine or iodine which can causes skin irritation problems.
Hand Hygiene products have fast acting contact times
Contact time is a critical factor in determining the efficacy of surface acting agents and yet very few hand hygiene products are specific about this. Research2 has shown that, in practice, contact times can commonly be as little as 15 seconds. All F10 hand hygiene products have been tested to GLP3 standard and achieve a >log 2 reduction of gram positive bacteria (e.g. staphylococcus spp.) in 15 seconds, and 30 seconds for gram negative (e.g. Clostridum difficile, Pseudomonas spp. and yeasts.)
Hand Hygiene products have a broad spectrum of kill
All F10 hand hygiene products are based on the F10 core actives of quaternary ammonium and biguinide compound with non-toxic ampholytic surfactants and sequestrants which together provide a fast acting broad spectrum of kill. Effective against gram postive and gram negative bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts. Independently verified test data is available upon request.
All products available through Meadow’s Animal Healthcare’s online shopInternational Shop
For orders to be sent to most non-UK countries, please select your country from the shop’s main page. Please note that there are restrictions on the international distribution of some items.Veterinary Ordering
Most products are available from your veterinary wholesaler but for non-UK vets or those wishing to order directly please use this order page or place an order by phone, fax or email.